What did you do?

ROB64

40lb box of rape
Dec 8, 2007
Georgia
Wii Online Code
0120-6723-8776-4093
So, what did all of you do during the downtime?

Did you go out and have a life, or did you sit at home and cry? xD

I found an NES in the original box over at my grandma's (I was helping her clean out her garage, barn, and shed. I opened up a trunk and BAM! there it was, in the original packaging, the NES Action Set. :cool:

Also found an acoustic guitar. I cleaned it up and straightened out the neck, now all I need is some strings to see if it sounds good.

Ordered a keyboard protector for my laptop off ebay ($5)

Got on with my life and played more games (Snatcher, Zero Tollarance mostly)

^ That sounds familiar. >.> ..I'd say what I've been doing, but.. well, it shouldn't be discussed on Wiichat. :p

Aside from the unspeakable, I pretty much did the every day junk, Wiichat not included. Remaining broke (mostly) without a care in the world.

2239452148_2435cd88fc.jpg

i had a thread like this on ninstation :]
and you beat me to it on here :[
o well i looked up rumble fighter which turned out to be quite pleasing. also i got sick and lied in bed for 2 days :/ then i continued my training for WBL(which seems like a huge let down now )
and i also refreshed wiichat every two seconds in hope it'd be back up.
how about you?

Worked, slept and ate.

Nothing too exciting really. Oh well. Did dream that WiiChat was still here and I was getting paid for moderating.

I was too busy with work and such to be affected too much, but I am glad that the site is back up and running smoothly.

Umm carried on with my life. I have a few other forums I frequent from time to time. That, and I've kept myself busy with my current school work and activities.

Was at two other forums. Hee hee, I'm a cheater.

I also spent time with my girlfriend and my family. Oh, and I also worked a lot!

Well, I don't think I'll be posting here anymore that much.

I mostly just played XBOX.

Posted on another forum, stayed in contact with i0n via Twitter, went to a funeral (unfortunately), did some other productive things.

Glad it's back.

Back