what did you do to get the wii

wii waited

i sat at walmart supercenter for roughly 14 hours. needless to say, it wasn't pleasant. i did have fun roaming, and playing ds with other people in line, but there's only so many games of mario kart one can take...and only so many times i can stare into the display cases in the electronic section.

i then came home...and instead of playing wii...fell right to sleep. i'm lazy like that.

:drool:

ok me and my mom was at walmart in da back so we saw my cuzions up front what a suprise they were 18 in line and my best buy were getting 186 units there tolds us. we were like 120 in line or something near that but we ended up getting it sonner

I went to bestbuy 18 at 9pm and waited all night long for them to open up on sunday. It was fun truthfully Bestbuy did a wonderful job with it.
chanel

My littler brother waited from 12:30pm untill 10am the next morning at futureshop, but him and his buddies brought an xbox and a tv, and found a plugin outside, so they just gamed all night.

We Tryed to hook a wii (after my friend pick his up after midnight at walmart)up to my portible jumpstarted think with this black and white tv i had bought a bestbuy berfore it closed but the tv was broken and I could not get a new one.
chanel

got a preorder from FYE, was told I was 6th in line. Then one week before launch they tell me they miscounted and I was really like 10 or 11 and they didn't have a Wii for me. Stupid asses can't count I guess so I had to sit outside of Sams Club for 22 hours to get one on launch. I love the Wii console but I'll NEVER camp out in 24 degree weather again!

Sunday morning at BestBuy. Ad said minimum of 12. Line already up to 41 when I get there at 7:20. Signed the list anyway. At 8 the Wii guy (with Wii hat) says there are 51 available. Big cheer. At 9 the coupons are handed out. Store opens at 10 with another line inside for checking out. Homeward bound by 11. My kid's gonna have a sweet Xmas. He's got a devoted dad.

I waited 22 hours infront of eb games I was first and even prouder of it.

i went to a 24 hour walmart and stood outside for 12 hours on november 18, 2006. the absolute best day of my life:yesnod:

yeah my and my friend camped out in front of eb-games, at 4 in the morning, i was #2 and he was #3, damn persistant old woman beat us there, we checked to see if people started to line up every 2 hours, yeah we had nothning to do, so we camped till 645 when the manager was nice enough to open the doors, they only had 6 (hehehe) and it is mega kick ass, oh and we got free wireless internet from panera which made it so much better

Got kicked out of one Walmart with 120 other people... then went over to the Walmart across town and stood in line for 3 hours to get my Wii.

Was it worth it? Hell yes! I ****ing love my Wii =D

Been in front of the eb games for 17 hours. Was first to get in the wii at 10 am... was freaking long to wait

Back