Where do you buy your wii

I bought mine in Wal-mart on March 1st.
My girl gave me a best buy gift card for the amount of the wii console for christmass, they never had any. The only day they had it got there 2 minutes late, I saw the little kid taking it..... *sigh*..... anyways, they told me that on the 6 of march they were having some shipped in, that was in around february 26... I couldn't wait, the next two days I was going early morning to wal-mart or k-mart to see nothing... On the first I couldn't go in the morning so I was thinking that if they had it they were going to be gone by then, but I went around 3 pm to check.. sure enough, they had 2 wii's left, they told me they just got them in about an hour ago, they only had two left.. got mine in a heart beat... I was going to pay, my check card was not going through.. "WHAT???" I shouted.... called bank, rant with them, I had enough to buy 3 wii's in my account.... they though my card was stolen... I spent about 30 minutes not letting that wii go, finally bank re-activate my card and got it. and with the gift card, I bought 2 more controlers 3 more nunchuks, rayman, wii play and zonic.. hehehe thats my story

some people seem to get the wii by luck lol

any more intresting stories

Aint got mine yet.
Preordered at Gamestation, they said they would call in 4-6 weeks.
Today is the second day of the forth week and they rang, my mum's going to pick it up 2moz. Can't wait.

Thanks, hehe, your all American. The only way I've heard of Wal-Mart is on the South Park episode "Something Wal-Mart Comes This Way." Wal-Mart's the American alternative to our Tesco's.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Thanks, hehe, your all American. The only way I've heard of Wal-Mart is on the South Park episode "Something Wal-Mart Comes This Way." Wal-Mart's the American alternative to our Tesco's.

lol yea ano

when i was waiting in line there was a drunk guy running around naked, it was like 32 degrees to. i also heard that some jackass that got theirs at a walmart was holding it out the window yelling at the ppl at best buy and dropped it and it got ran over

by wii

A week after it came out at best buy. Waited in line for two hours.

I got my Wii at Target like 1 day before winter break ended =( which was about January 7.

February 5 at Gamestop.

Was calling all Targets, K-Marts, Wal-Marts, Best Buys, Circuit Cities, Sears, Toys-R-Us's, and Gamestops/EB Games within a 10 mile radius 2 times a day for a week and making random visits when I could. Then on the 5th, I drove to the local Target but found nothing. I sat in the parking lot depressed and called everywhere on my list. The last place to call told me they had 2 Wiis, so I sped over. Got there 10 minutes later and they were down to 1 Wii, which I bought. As I was paying, another person called to ask about Wiis and got the "nope, sorry" that I had heard so many times over the past week. :thumbsup:

December 8 at Toys R Us

It was about 12:30pm no rush I just walked in with my Pre-order form and picked it up =]
I feel bad for all the pain some of you went through to get one, and there I go walking in slowly - but still very happy to get one.

I got my Wii on January 4th 2007. Looked in Target, no luck. EB games was across the street so I waited till it Opened. I was 2 out of 3. I still feel accomplished.

Zee said:
A week after it came out at best buy. Waited in line for two hours.

some more intresting and funny stories and welcome to the community

Back