Where are you planing on buying ur WII?

patrickj said:
i've got one pre-ordered over at toys r us.

did you have to go there?

is anyone going for a midnight selling of it? anyone know if a stores actually having a midnight selling? cause i don't

I think, because I have a gig that night, my parents will be waiting for a few hours at walmart trying to get one. If they fail, I'll have to spend the night at Target and hope to get one there.

Toys 'R' Us, eh? hmmm...interesting...i might try a midnight buy or preorder one...if you pre order can you just pick it up at the store?

IWantCheerwine said:
did you have to go there?

is anyone going for a midnight selling of it? anyone know if a stores actually having a midnight selling? cause i don't

yeah i got mine in september im not sure abot the midnight selling.

walmart. go there at around five or six in the afternoon and wait till midnight. thats when they will start selling them. wish me luck. lol

patrickj said:
i've got one pre-ordered over at toys r us.
Same! But oddly enough, when I pre-ordered Zelda as well, the card stated I could pick it up between 11/21-11/23.. I called today just to confirm, and they said "that's correct." When asking why, they said they're not allowed to sell it any sooner..

I'm still confused.

Toys R Us here as well... and Neuro, Zelda is a launch title, you've preordered to ensure you get it on launch, and they tell you no sooner than the 21st?! WTH? They must have made a mistake...

i missed out on pre-ordering but i am gonna go to walmart to buy it and if that fails, eb games, and if that fails, best buy, and if that fails future shop and if hta fails i'll run around town screaming my head off....

Back