Alright so

EBGames and GameStop are the only stores that only sells pre-ordered wii's, because they only have 10-25. And already all of them are pre-ordered.

I'd shoot for Target or Best Buy if i were you. Depending on which one you are closer too. Go to the closest one first early and you should be fine. Getting there that early doesn't matter that much, they should have enough, and if you dont get one you should be able to at least get one by the end of the week.
Walmart is doing a midnight launch, so if you want to go at midnight and risk it you can go there too.
EB and GS did pre-orders and they should be pretty much out in the morning so yeah just dont go there.
Toys R Us is another suggestion, they should have at least some after their pre-orders they took.

But Target and Best Buy are your best bets right now IMO.

I'd say best buy, I realize there is probably a big difference between the amounts they receive from location to location but the best buy near me is receiving at least 100.

id say wal-mart because when you go in there are posters of the wii and they say they'll have them not only 50 cents cheaper but in larger quantities

I would say go to either Target, Walmart, or Best Buy. Don't go to places like EB Games and Gamestop, or anywhere that did preorders because they might only get enough Wii's to cover their preorders and not have any extra. Some Walmarts are doing midnight launches so you might want to check and see if yours is or not and go there. Thing is though alot of people are hyped up about walmarts midnight launch so their might already be lines there.

my best buy is getting 22 consoles and my target is getting 81 and not as many people go to target.

Last edited:
Back