Canadian best buys

Vancouver Futureshop

The Futureshop downtown on Granville got a shipment on Wednesday morning. I got there in the afternoon and of course they were already sold out. Boo.

anyone know if best buy or future shop will be getting any tomorrow (sunday) in greater vancouver?

when we say 'tomorrow' it'd be really nice if we could specify the actual date, seeing as how this is a forum, and we have no idea when that 'tomorrow' was posted.

ftcmark said:
My friend and I were all set to camp out at 5AM, but his dad went to check the lines at 1, and there were already over 25 people, so we knew we had no chance. EB Games had already given out tickets half an hour before we arrived, another wiiless weekend.

d¨de thats cold... thnx for the tip

soo. is it confirmed they are getting them in this Friday, the 15th? Because i phoned my BestBuy and they said nothing. I'm in Calgary, Alberta by the way.

Anyone? Provide supporting evidence please!

I have had bad luck with Best buy. I missed out on my wii by 3 people on launch day. Then on the second launch I tried to buy one online because I was at work. I put the wii in my chart and at 10:00 there was going to be a limit amount available. At 10:00 exactly I clicked the checkout button. I got one. Woo Hoo! I filled out the shipping info, Master card info etc.. I then click the button to finalize my sale.
404 page not found
NO! NO! NO! The F&*#ing web site crashed.
I had to go back to the website login and try again. Guess what no more left.

Luckily the same day right after work someone on another board posted that toys R us just received a shipment. I drove down so fast and got the third last one.

Back