Where are you planing on buying ur WII?

I also wonder how many posts there have been made about this..oh well, I know everyones excited..I personally cant wait.. 5 more days till ill be sittin in walmart for 12 hours. =O But yeah..walmart. :thumbsup:

Future Shop at first if that doesnt go through..toys R us is 2 mins away then zellers is a min away..if not walmart which is 10 mins away or best buy which is 10 mins away..or superstore which is another 7 mins or so..so no problems for me

im getting mine at gamestop i got my preorder already aloung with tp and super monkey ball im getting mine at 10:01

im going to go to bestbuy.ca and try to order one online on the 19th if i cant im goig to go to futureshop (closer) and wait in line or im going to sleep at walmart

im gonna go stand at a 24/7 Walmart at around 4pm, gonna see how many ppl are there if too many im heading to another out off the way walmart. Gonna stand there till about 8 when my friend (who im paying generously) is gonna relieve me and stay till midnight on the account of i have to go to work all night.

Yea im goign to line up at EB games if thats to crowded then game stop if there both to buysy then ill wait a couple of weeks

masterman said:
Yea im goign to line up at EB games if thats to crowded then game stop if there both to busy then ill wait a couple of weeks

Do you have one reserved or pre-ordered or whatever cuz im pretty sure gamestop's gonna be sold out fast quick and in a hurry!!!

no gamestop here has a Wii that's not pre-ordered hell the most I heard a those stores getting was 12... they are midnight launching it but it's only for those that have reserved systems

I preordered mine through FYE but they are not being all that cool to me. I have called and asked at the times they have told me to, so I can find out how many consoles the store is getting and not all the sudden they wont know until they are there. I am #4 on the list and I am all paid off so hopefully they will get 4 consoles but I am worried because my area is so small that I know allocations around here are in short supply!:incazzato:

Back