Where is ur Wii placed

Star Striker said:
Yeah I know Jill :lol:

Sorry about the poking...... I'll stop now...... :ciappa:

ohhh! it was YOU and not the wii! meh thats ok you dont have to stop :crazy:

<-- this mod is spamming.......:sick:

My Wii sits in it's stand with plenty of room to breathe, my XBox however due to it being significantly larger it is below and has literally no air to breathe.

Guys just cause I said put ur pics of where ur Wii is doesnt mean u have to put pics I meant just say where ur Wii is and if u cant be bothered to get the pics then dont bother.

The typical 17 year old's room - complete with empty can of coke and pint glass and suspicious poster of a nude Rocky on wall........

Photo-0002.jpg

in my second room on a closet above my xbox,the gamecube is to nearby
and then plastation 2 downstairs

Star Striker said:
The typical 17 year old's room - complete with empty can of coke and pint glass and suspicious poster of a nude Rocky on wall........

Photo-0002.jpg

nice glare of you haha

in truth......maybe i decorate like a boy when i was younger because tahts similar to how my ps2 used to be when i lived with my parents LMAO. and i too had a picture of rocky....except it was a rocky 4 poster <33 (i also had goodfellas, a playboy bunny head, and a clock work orange poster)

I had my TV on the expanse of floor infront of my TV but now i moved it upstairs into my room, its next to my PC tower which dwarfs it.

Hmm. I play on my PC Monitor, i really need a nice size tv for cheap, maybe one for 300 bucks. My wii is on top of my dvd recorder, thats on the ground. Same with my xbox 360. Anybody know where I can get the stand that came with the Wii? I misplaced mine. :(

Nice uhh Rocky poster you got there Star..

As for my Wii its in my living room..

I Don't feel like taking a picture of the living room though..

My Wii stands proudly right next to my TV since it's too small and sleek, it looks nicely and barely take much space.

Back