Why did You get a wii?

I bought a Wii for Metroid Prime 3:Corruption. Now I am very satisfied with all the games I have purchased for it.

Why?

Same reason everyone else did, Motion Controls.

And i saw that in the Battle for Next Gen Supremity, Microsoft and Sony were both going for the Best Graphics pretty much.

So, i realised what Gaming IS and SHOULD be about.

Fun.

So i chose the Nintendo Wii!

My Life Story,

Z. :smilewinkgrin:

Well i didnt exactly buy mine, i kick an old lady who had it and beat her up for it.....THATS THE SORT OF MAN I AM

Brother in Law got one for Christmas, and had lots of fun with it. Very addicting ;)

Nintendo93 said:
I was tempted, so I drove 2 hours to find one, bought it, played it for about 3 days and haven't touched it since other than a bit of Super Mario Galaxy.
OMG sell me it?:p
cant find one anywhere still :p

I watched my friend play Twilight Princess.

I never picked up on the Gamecube, but I wanted to catch back up with the Mario and Zelda franchises this cycle. Once I completed those games, I started to check out the Metroid franchise, and my my, how much I was surprised by Metroid Prime 1 for the Gamecube. The game is 7 years old and it aged well, still every bit as fun and invigorating as it would've been the day the game came out.

Beyond those franchises, though, I managed to find my favorite console. This is the first console I bought more than 6 games for...I'm sitting on 9 Wii Games beyond Sports, as well as 6 Gamecube games, and 3 Virtual Console titles.

Downside was that it became so bloody difficult to find. In fact, searching for the Wii brought me to this site. Took 2 weeks, but I eventually claimed my prize a year ago today.

Back