didn't see this coming.....

its not that, they made him gay so he would be made fun of, its not were homophobic, its just the disrespect.

4 me boy+girl good, girl+girl um oooooooook, guy+guy kind of cereapy i mean would u want some gay person come up to u and slap u in the ass even tho your not gay??

girl+me+girl.............who hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

oh. sorry then. im just kinda liberal, and get pissed off. seriously, every1 in my school that i know of r close minded and think its so wrong and gross. anyway, it does not seem 2 offensive 2 me. i mean, that kickass grooming skills thing was a bit, well, offensive. but hey, they put that women in blood rain in playboy. anyway, my friend is a HUGE blood rain fan (his obbsession about that women kinda scares me actually) so he knows about that. and i dont know if he saw the article or not but he did not seem to find it offensive.

uh 2stupid, i pretty much agree with everything u just said xcept the guy + guy comment. and i would take that as a compliment. i would get a little bit creeped out, but still i would take it as a compliment. also, i know that only a few people here were being homophobic. with my 1st post i was addressing them.

hey i dont know859, arent you goint to be a police officer?
you shouldnt be saying those things

EDIT or to do with the law and rights of society

-.- Now i agree with Rodent, Stop being such Homophobics it's nothing wrong with it, it's perfectly Natural you should all be ashamed of yourselfs(Only homophobics)! >:mad: oh yea 2stupid4u it's more like this :p Girl+Girl+Me+Girl+Girl :p and thats me :D

Well nobody has ever stated that link likes girls have they? i mean he's not married he never kissed anyone in the games he could be gay, but i doubt that Nintendo would make him gay, for various reasons

rodent said:
dammit stop being so f#$king homophobic. seriously, u guys r acting like homosexuality is so wrong. to quote seinfeld "not that theres anything wrong with that". ya homophobic bastards

anyway i think of this as more of a compliment. now, im not gay, but still, i think link is cool. besides, he does look at least a bit metrosexual. u guys gotta admit that. also there hasnt been any concrete evidence that he is not gay. i mean, he probably likes zelda, but ya never know.....

anyway, all i am saying is that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. now i am a HUGE mario fan. my friend thought that mario might be gay. now, trust me, if i found this offensive i would hav attacked him in his sleep. but i considered it. anyway he likes peach, so i guess not. but who cares if he is.

anyway in conclusion STOP BEING SO HOMOPHOBIC. its just this generations racism, and just like racism, it sucks.
i wasnt aware gay people parade around in dungeoins wearing green

Oh my gosh, everyone is getting so enraged about this article and I don't understand why! The magazine does not state anywhere that Link is gay. They just give a discription of him in a flamboyant tone; what do you expect, it's Out, a gay-culture mag?

Anyone making homophobic comments has probably never personally known a gay or lesbian person because if they did, they'd probably retract their statements. My cousin is gay and she's like my best friend. I agree with rodent that homophobia is today's racism, although sadly, racism is still prevalent too. If you judge someone on the color of their skin, the shape of their nose, their sexual preference, etc., you've really got a problem and should consider counseling.

Back