X-Play Advice

Thats y i am a *NINTENDO FANBOY* and when the PS2 came out I wanted a Gamecube I got the PS2 like 8 months ago berely...LoLz but PSP Beats DS im sorry..cus of music and videos but the 8 gig is too much money... but Wii beats Ps3 not in graphics but in gameplay and considering how much fun the Wii is and a Reasonable Price of 250!:ciappa: :wink: :yesnod: :crazy: :yikes:

CRiMeZ said:
Thats y i am a *NINTENDO FANBOY* and when the PS2 came out I wanted a Gamecube I got the PS2 like 8 months ago berely...LoLz but PSP Beats DS im sorry..cus of music and videos but the 8 gig is too much money... but Wii beats Ps3 not in graphics but in gameplay and considering how much fun the Wii is and a Reasonable Price of 250!:ciappa: :wink: :yesnod: :crazy: :yikes:
a lot could easily disagree about the gameplay
graphics are something you can say knowing its a fact, but gameplay is opinion, and yes the wii is fun but they make a profit off of it where as with 360 or ps3 they lose money on it so its not REALLY reasonable but the average consumer thinks so

Graphics become outdated in years. Gameplay is ever lasting.

Sovieto said:
graphics are something you can say knowing its a fact, but gameplay is opinion, and yes the wii is fun but they make a profit off of it where as with 360 or ps3 they lose money on it so its not REALLY reasonable but the average consumer thinks so
Duh.
Microsoft and Sony are HUGE COMPANIES. They can afford to lose money on their consoles. Nintendo cannot seeing as they are a pure gaming company.

Homesrfan said:
Duh.
Microsoft and Sony are HUGE COMPANIES. They can afford to lose money on their consoles. Nintendo cannot seeing as they are a pure gaming company.
duh, i know, but that dosent effect my statement

sagema said:
Graphics become outdated in years. Gameplay is ever lasting.

good point, graphics are for horney nerds. Id much rather my cpu for graphics - wii controls are cool.

@Sovieto
The wii price can be a HUGE marketing advantage as they could lower the price much further then ms/sony would ever dare. im happy with the price anyways, doesnt need to be lowered ever really lol. $$ for Nintendo :thumbsup:

CRiMeZ said:
Wii beats Ps3 not in graphics but in gameplay and considering how much fun the Wii is and a Reasonable Price of 250!:ciappa: :wink: :yesnod: :crazy: :yikes:

WHAT!! Wii's gameplay is the worst im no PS Fanboy or Xbox im in the middle but i hated the wii. Wii was boring to me.... and a little frustrating at times:mad2:

I agree. Saying the Wii is boring, especially with VC games as an option is like saying, "I hate all Nintendo products NES, SNES, N64, and heck even the T-16, and Sega." Crash1202 old school games were about skill, timing. Unlike current games that reward people for grinding, hacking, and above all else, having no life.

CRiMeZ said:

I'll Go With This Guy!:D

Sovieto said:

What is wrong with you? If Nintendo sells it for more money than they spent to make it, that doesn't make it unreasonable. It's an awesome price. It's not unreasonable just because the company that sells it makes money off of it. If you would just listen to yourself, you'd realize how stupid you sound. $250 is a good price for the Wii. Stop spitting out bullshit.

Back