Whatever you do I can do better

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
way to go ******

I don't need a lecture from you about your godly Sony

i was talking about how Sony covers up their downfalls with excuses

They didn't pay the money cause who knows why

Then they go off saying its last gen

Just like when the PS3s werent selling, then, they say its a GOOD thing!

I'm done with your stupid smart*** ****

If Sony siad **** tastes nice, you'd go and eat it. :crazy:

Im fairly neutral but i will defend a system from misconceptions from fankids like you jeff.

http://www.edn.com/article/CA6421009.html?partner=enews&title=Article&spacedesc=news&nid=2648

read it and weep. After 5 years of legal battles Sony finally agreed to pay Immersion 90 million dollars. Its done, over with completed.

retro_joe said:
If Nintendo said spooning your dog was a new Warioware game, you'd play it.

Shift has all consoles... he hasn't got a favourite:thumbsup:

oh gawd... ok you just gave me the worst mental image in the world. lol, that had me laughing quite hard. Thanks.

Exactly, i dont have any favorites, but i am defending the misconceptions of the underdog here, which is the PS3. I prefer my PC gaming to everything else to be honest, but i like enjoying the best parts of each system. Fanboyism really is a disease and it needs to be eradicated so the inbreeding will stop.

Last edited:
retro_joe said:
If Nintendo said spooning your dog was a new Warioware game, you'd play it.

Shift has all consoles... he hasn't got a favourite:thumbsup:

i see no evidence of me being a nintendo fanboy?????

when sony announced six-axis on their controller, wii fans started accusing sony of "copying" from the wii

how come nobodies saying microsoft is copying sony with the blu-ray?
i mean yes if microsoft release it its just going to be for movies etc, but they're still releasing it on their next gaming console.

MICROSOFT ARE COPYING SONY!
SONY ARE COPYING WII!
WII is getting boring
so sony will get boring too
and then microsoft will get boring!
then all fanboys will die and be extinct and we can all live happily ever after.

and yes that masterjedi guy always makes up random crap and never backs up his words with facts, someone shoot him please

Jonny said:
when sony announced six-axis on their controller, wii fans started accusing sony of "copying" from the wii

how come nobodies saying microsoft is copying sony with the blu-ray?
i mean yes if microsoft release it its just going to be for movies etc, but they're still releasing it on their next gaming console.

MICROSOFT ARE COPYING SONY!
SONY ARE COPYING WII!
WII is getting boring
so sony will get boring too
and then microsoft will get boring!
then all fanboys will die and be extinct and we can all live happily ever after.

and yes that masterjedi guy always makes up random crap and never backs up his words with facts, someone shoot him please
blu ray isnt sony's innovation...
sony is just supporting blu ray
while m$ is supporting hd dvd
but if hd dvd fails m$ will offer blu ray players so people can still take advantage of the hd capabilities

Back