PS3 to get even better at taking your money with add-on credit card reader

Wii&Ps3 said:
Yeah a whopping $35. Its a fireproof box not a safe. It also has my birth certificate and othe rimportant papers concerning my home. Your an idiot. Duuuuuuuurrr yourself tool :lol:

A savings account gets about 2% interest. Inflation is 4% so I would be losing 2% on my money every year. I keep $2000 at home in case I need the money very quickly. I keep the other $5,000 in a cd that gets about 5% interest which I can write checks on if needed. I also have money in a mutual fund that averages 12% per year, but I cant touch that until im 59 1/2 years old without being penalized. Go back to school little boy. Maybe someday when you grow up you will learn all about money.

Im still trying to figure out why you keep posting, when you have no idea what your talking about. You might as well just leave before you dig the hole any deeper :ciappa:

Just a check card. No credit cards or loans (besides my home) which will be paid off in less than 4 years.

I know what confidence is. How does borrowing someone elses money give you confidence? I guess not having money and having to charge something makes you feel better? Maybe you feel better because they are willing to give you one? Heres a little tid bit of info. They will give a credit card to almost anyone. They will be morre willing to give you a credit card if they think you wont pay it off every month. Does that make you feel better?

Who would have thought the english teacher cant read? Go read my post, it says fireproof box not a safe :tard: Another one of your posts gets owned.

Im telling you, he has a wiichat moderator wannabe shirt at home. Thats the only comebacks he has :lol: Isnt it sad? The funny part is he cant even read. Maybe literacy should be a forum rule? That would eliminate Crowtrobot and acyphydro for sure.

You obviously don't know what Consumer Confidence is. It's when consumers have the confidence to go and purchase items knowing that they can spend the money on luxuries rather than necessities, I don't have a credit card, I wouldn't get one, but for those are aren't well off, a credit card's a gift from Heaven. Plus it benefits the economyfor obvious reasons.

CrowTRobot said:
This is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever read.

You can't LOSE money when you end up with MORE than you started with. If what you said is true, why do people have savings accounts?

And I would think a high roller such as yourself could do a little better than a $35 fireproof "box."

Besides the fact that you will be less likely to spend it, putting your money in a savings account is safer because it is insured. Banks and credit unions keep your money in a locked and fireproof safe (not some shitty box). And, they insure your money (up to $100,000) through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).

What dont you understand? I have it in my house if I need money fast. Thats why its an emergency fund. I dont know why people have a savings account? Theres alot better places to stick your money. A cd is a great place for a short amount of time. A mutual fund is better for long term. If you enjoy getting 2% on your money, then so be it. I enjoy having a couple grand on hand, and another backup just in case. Please stop posting in this thread. Your obviously too young to understand money. The only thing you understand is "allowance".

How am I a high roller? I dont need anything better than a $35 box. Its hidden in my house so if someone broke in, they would not find it. If my house catches on fire then its fine too. So whats the big deal?

Besides the fact that you will be less likely to spend it
Its an emergency fund. Can you read?????? It doesnt get spent.

You obviously don't know what Consumer Confidence is. It's when consumers have the confidence to go and purchase items knowing that they can spend the money on luxuries rather than necessities, I don't have a credit card, I wouldn't get one, but for those are aren't well off, a credit card's a gift from Heaven. Plus it benefits the economyfor obvious reasons.

Its called being broke. Broke poeple buy things they cant afford. Go to www.daveramsey.com to learn about money. You will thank me in the future. If yo udont believe me, download his entire cd program from google (search dave ramsey torrent) and it will pop up. I suggest you buy it though since its an awesome program.

I never said you had a safe and not a fireproof box son, so obviously you must be the one that can't read. There you are---owned again for the umpteenth time. Guess that means you just got eliminated.

Your replys are getting sadder and sadder. I guess I havent done anything to call out the forum wannabe moderator? You agreed with the other guy about me "wasting my money on a safe". Sorry sir, wrong again :lol: I guess you will come back with another stupid reply and try and hide it with some crappy animation :frown2:

Wii&PS3

Yes, agreed with his intentions and point of posting. Never stated once anything about a safe or fireproof box, learn to understand the difference. Your posts seem to dying down considerably after you got owned, which is understandable, I would be less likely to show my face too :lol:

So yeah, you wasted money on whatever it is you bought to store it in, when a bank account is completely free with other minor benefits.

By the way you also bought a $600 box. If your gonna spend $600 on a box, it may as well have some functionality to it other that a toaster. That's what makes you look stupid. Once again your posts continue to be trampled on, yet you stick around for some unknown reason. :eek:ut:

Last edited:
You all are such nerds, fighting about the ups and downs of credit cards vs. whatever system Wii&Ps3 has. Especially him, who started all this in the first place. (Read the fourth reply in this thread if you don't remember.) It's even nerdier since this topic has now lost all relation to the Ps3, but this comes as no surprise since almost no thread stays on track for long once Wii&Ps3 posts there.

Last edited:
Ruman said:
You all are such nerds, fighting about the ups and downs of credit cards vs. whatever system Wii&Ps3 has. Especially him, who started all this in the first place. (Read the fourth reply in this thread if you don't remember.) It's even nerdier since this topic has now lost all relation to the Ps3, but this comes as no surprise since almost no thread stays on track for long once Wii&Ps3 posts there.

Perfectly agreed. I just tend to not be able to help myself when theres an opportunity to push someone's buttons. Especially people like him, I found it fun.

Back