Different Wii colors

Thechickenman27

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2007
Does anyone know when the Wiis are comming in with a different color than white. I really want to get a black wii.

Im not sure when they are to be honest. I would assume soon. You could always paint it yourself though..if you wanted 2.
But maybe someone else will know a date or something. Sorry that I could not help.

There was a rumor that said they would be released this Spring, but well, seems to have been incorrect. Well, there is no info on another date, but Winter/Christmas should be a possible date.

in the mean time, why dont you get a wii skin?? ive seen them online before where you can just put a skin on it to change the color. i saw a blue one on a website i frequently visit for really cheap

there arent different colours coming out there were going to be red green black silver and white when it was known as the revolution you can only get different coloured controllers now silver blue and pearl pink

i read that in gamepro there is a company that plates your consoles different colours. there was a white wii and they plated it gold and it costs like $99 and like $70 for each controller so far the only colours i see are green gold and like a yellow but they could have more. if i find the issue i could let you know more.

Back