Wii Colors

wiiman360

ph331 73# p0w3R 0f Wii
Jun 23, 2006
NY
I noticed that U can get different Colors for the Wii but I liked the Red one but my cousin said it looked stupid because the Bottom isnt red and the White he liked because the White one i nice looking and the Bottom its White i wonder if all of them Will have the same Color at the bottom and teh Wii-mote u can get different colors To The Color I want is the Red one.
Which do u want?

Yeah ^^ me too. Not sure what color I want to get... I don't like how the buttons on the wiimote is also colored >_<

here is the answer for your question

Attachments

• gcolor2[1].jpg
    gcolor2[1].jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 62,543
  • nintendo_wii_colors2[1].jpg
    nintendo_wii_colors2[1].jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5,546
man i looked at one picture of the black one and it looked really bad(as in cool)

wiiman360 said:
I noticed that U can get different Colors for the Wii but I liked the Red one but my cousin said it looked stupid because the Bottom isnt red and the White he liked because the White one i nice looking and the Bottom its White i wonder if all of them Will have the same Color at the bottom and teh Wii-mote u can get different colors To The Color I want is the Red one.
Which do u want?
hmmm this looks like the same thread from the other site now doesnt it

wiiman nice grammatical errors, does anybody here have respect for the english language. Sorry now that that's out of the way I would like to say only the red and the lime-green don't look to nice to me though everyone is different, obviously. I like the idea that they should have similar qualities physicaly so it's hard to say one is far uglier than another one (aka i won't make a huge mistake in taste, I'm not gay or metro).

I want the lite blue one if it comes out if not i'd get white

Does anyone know if the Wii will have interchangeable covers? So you can change to different colours. Or is it just impractical to change all covers, due to the Wii flap, and various other covers?

stickey,

Green... yeh that'd be awsome
but what about different coloured remotes hmmm...
Green... yeh that'd be awsome

Back