Wii Colors

I think I will be getting a Black Wii. I'm doing this because if I get a white one and if people use it with dirty hands, it will start looking dirty too soon. I wash my hands constantly, its just my friends/family might not. So I think for clean appearance, I'll go with Black.....But then it will look worse with dust on it....Maybe I should just dust it and clean the Wii motes regularly. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

bonka said:
Well, I believe that Platinum, White or Black is the way to go, to match with the home theatre system. Unless you have a red tv, lol

Dont' want to start no arguments here, but I know people who get their TV custom colored to match the theme of the room the TV is placed in.

If I were 10 years younger and had the time and money to do that then green would be the color of choice.

But unfortunately I'm busy working these day and for the rest of my life,:lol: most TV's and Home Theatre systems on the market these days are either in black, silver or both; so as I've stated above Platinum (I guess would be some kind of Silver) would best suit my Home Theatre system and not look like a Sony box.

Back