Still no colored wii or wii accessories... why?

bamblakopz said:
Man o man! I want a black wii-mote so badly!
I have 2 white wii-motes... basic and boring.... I plan to play ssbb with my gcn controllers and wii-motes so I don't need any more quite yet... but once mariokart comes out, I need to get more... Whatever I buy I plan for those to be my remotes for life! If I have 4 white wii-motes, that all I will ever have! I am not going to buy a black one or any other color for an extra $40 and then have 5 wii-motes! That would be dumb...
My point is that I don't want all the same colors now because I am not gonna waste extra money for to many wii-motes...
I know that since Nintendo is having a hard time making enough wii's and accessories for everyone, and that making an extra color would mean that some ppl wouldn't buy a white wii, they would want a black one and suddenly Nintendo would have to even out making 50% black and 50% white or whatever color they would make... And that would just make more problems... But y did they have to tease us by showing us so many cool colors early on? Why shoe us the green, blue, red, black and white ones? SO MEAN!
I am not asking Nintendo for a new color for the actual wii, I just want some new colors for the wii-motes... and fast!

Just a thought of what I might do in this situation:

1. Buy more white wii motes
2. wait for black wii motes to be released, in the meanwhile enjoying the white ones.
3. Buy black wii motes when they come out.
4. Sell the white wii motes to someone (Ebay, or even here)
5. Everyone likes you because you have 4 motes.

rates1gtc
Thanx for the idea, I was thinking of doing something like that... but in the end I would probably lose some money but I guess thats what I might do... (Spray painting the wii-motes is an idea as well

Found this cool pic at the some site at ToysNJoys.com... looks pretty cool and hope they make different colors soon for it.. i get me a black and a blue one.

Link:
colorcontrollers.jpg

kronau said:
that idk what nintendo is thinking

i completely agree. those colors look like they bought plastic from the barbi accessory factory....

smyth said:
racism. plain and simple.
Well, space is black with white spots.

Personally, I don't mind the lack of colours, black or silver would of been nice because they don't dirty as easily but it's not a necessity.

Because the wii is still selling.

Its not that complicated. When the wii [finally] hits a plateau, they'll pull some new marketing ploy out, which is very likely to be colored wii's and accessories.

261311 said:
Well, space is black with white spots.

Personally, I don't mind the lack of colours, black or silver would of been nice because they don't dirty as easily but it's not a necessity.

actually space is colorless.

So when do u think Nintendo will come out with new colors?

FRuMMaGe said:
Because of the lack of light. Like black. :yesnod:
Always has my back :lol:
I know space has "no colour" because you couldn't see through it, I was referring to the abyss (or as Frummage puts it, lack of light) of space, which is incidentally, turns black/ dark at some point.

bamblakopz said:
So when do u think Nintendo will come out with new colors?[/QUOTE

They aren't going to have new colors probably until the wii stops selling out which won't be for about half a year.

261311 said:
Always has my back :lol:
I know space has "no colour" because you couldn't see through it, I was referring to the abyss (or as Frummage puts it, lack of light) of space, which is incidentally, turns black/ dark at some point.

what abyss?
space is colorless because nothing is occupying it. it isn't black it isn't clear, it's colorless. Something that is black appears taht way due to it absorbing all visible colors of light, for instance a black hole, it is a great mass which absorbs light(to a very extreme degree) where as space does not absorb any color of the spectrum, nor does it reflect it, hence "colorless"

kyle

Back