digg: drunken mario party

Digged it. Sounds like fun, I wish you had put this up before I went on vacation though lol It is really fun when drinking. But the majority of people on wii chat are under age anyway(But they could still play with Kool Aid ;P) I am 1 year under age as well.

"The other night I had a revelation. Why not turn Mario Party 8 into a drinking game. I am sure someone has thought of this before me but I have not seen any rules posted around the net, so we got right to making some.

First off, I am assuming that you know the basic concept of Mario Party 8 & the controls that go along with it. If you don’t then why the hell are you trying to get drunk off a game you know nothing about. Anyways, here are some basic rules that we go by. It might look like a lot at first, but you will get the hang of it very quickly, trust me. We did.

1st: Any player landing on a blue square earns the right to give out a drink to any player of his choosing.
2nd: Any player landing on a red square earns the right to take a drink.
3rd: Any player who lose any mini-game, must drink at the end of said mini-game.
4th: During any point in the game when the player who’s turn it is advances by means other than dice [ie: Taking a dolphin ride in Goomba Island], the other players must drink.
5th: To be able to use candy, player must take a drink.
6th: When you obtain a star, every other player must drink.
7th: When you lose a star, you must drink.
8th: When playing against the computer, everyone must drink when the computer player lands on a blue space.
9th: Landing on a “DK” space enables you to give out a drink.
10th: Landing on a “Bowser” space requires you to take a drink.
11th: During team mini-games, the losing team must drink twice. Once for each member of the opposite team.
12th: The player who gets the “Chump Charity” when there are 5 turns left, must drink.
13th: Whenever one player passes another, the player being passed must drink.
14th: Anytime you lose coins you must drink.
15th: Whatever place you come in, that is how many drinks you must take before starting another game.

Note that you must be of drinking age to play this game and I do not condone nor encourage playing this game with minors. And now with that legal bullshit out of the way, let’s get ****ed up playing Mario Party :) After one night of playing two boards, we were thoroughly tore up.

Also, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to get a hold of me and I will add them to the list."

Writing by Digga on Tuesday, 4 of September , 2007 at 10:00 pm

link: http://takingoverthe.net/drunken-mario-party/

i forgot about the registering for digg thing. sorry about that.

Too many rules.

Someone is taking a drink every turn, (pretty much). I mean, take out some of the rules and space out the drinking. I hate drinking games that get you totally destroyed in like the first two rounds. Make it a night. Not pass out after an hour.

My guess is if you started playing at 9 pm you wouldn't be able to play anymore by 10pm What the **** are you gonna do for the next like....5 hours?!?!

Passing out in an hour?? What kind of beer are you drinking??

ACTUALLY, the best thing to do is just go to the mini game tent and just play the minigames. Whoever loses takes a shot. simple and easy. One rule.

Back