Disney Infinity - two player promblem in play set mode

Chatnewby

WiiChat Member
Aug 24, 2013
UK
Hello Is anyone having the same problem as us? I bought this for my son's birthday, along with the Cars play set. When we try to enter the Cars Play Set area of the game, our second controller drops out and looses its lights (even though it has ample battery charge). Please help! x

This is likely because you're connecting the second Wii Remote via the "Reconnect" option found in the Home menu. For whatever reason, this doesn't work properly. To properly connect a Wii Remote for multiplayer, you'll generally need to find an actual option in the game's menus for connecting additional remotes.

Thanks very much for response. We'll give it a try in the morning although we've been playing the game with the two controllers in Toy Box mode (the general play feature) so both remotes are already connected and working - it's only when they enter the Play Set mode that the second is "booted out". I'll let you know if your suggestion works.

Thanks very much for response. We'll give it a try in the morning although we've been playing the game with the two controllers in Toy Box mode (the general play feature) so both remotes are already connected and working - it's only when they enter the Play Set mode that the second is "booted out". I'll let you know if your suggestion works.

you can only do 2p in toybox or 4-6p online if your ps3 or 360

Back