Distro Horizons - 3D Collecathon Platformer (Tribute to N64 Platformers) -KICKSTARTER

Kitatus

Indie Game Developer
Feb 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hi Guys 'n Gals,
My name is Ryan S, I'm Project Lead over at Kitatus Studios. We're currently running a Kickstarter for our project Distro Horizons, which is due for release in the summer for Windows, Mac, Linux, Ouya and Wii U! Our campaign is in the last two weeks and we need your help! In order to get Distro Horizons onto Wii U, we need to hit our funding goal! I've created a little info post here so you guys can see what Distro Horizons is and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Cheers all!

Distro Horizons Vs. Galaximo's Army
is a 3D Collecathon platformer, designed as a love-letter for fans of classic N64 platformers such as Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64.

1280-x-720-1024x576.jpg

Planned for release in the Summer, We're creating Distro Horizons for Ouya, PC, Mac, Linux and Wii U!

b3a02d786247a8a47352a055743dad1f_large.jpg

Taking place over 9 different dimensions, Distro Horizons will have you travelling to many bizarre and unique dimensions in your quest to put a stop to Galaximo's evil schemes! You'll be traveling to jungle dimensions, haunted dimensions, video-game dimensions and many, many more!

vlc_2014-02-04_20-11-15-83.png

We've just been accepted on Desura and are currently in talks with Nintendo & GoG. We're actievely developing for Ouya too, but we need your help! Distro won't be able to live without your help, so be sure to check out our Kickstarter and help give Distro a heart-beat!

vlc_2014-02-04_20-30-58-93.png

So I hope you can check-out the Kickstarter, and hopefully you guys 'n galls are looking forward to Distro as much as we are.
The link to the Kickstarter is HERE: http://kck.st/1i5jonC
You can always email us too: [email protected]
Or talk to us on Twitter!
If you share the project on Twitter and want us to retweet - @ us! @kitatus_studios

Thanks for reading guys 'n galls,
- Ryan S, Project Lead

there was recently a similar game that succeeded in kickstarter...

it was called hat in time
[video=youtube;uPnyZ5txtmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPnyZ5txtmE[/video]

it is also supposed to come to wiiU

i will try to put out the word on distro horizons..

Back