do I need a PS3?

Mr.Red

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2011
Michigan
So I have a short friend list but the few that I have run PS3s. I have a Wii. I am a FPS kinda guy, some raceing here and there. On wii I have COD4 and Conduit 2, and they seem to hold me over pretty good. I'm actually going to get black opps once Conduit 2 starts too get boring. I usually play 1-4 hours a day when I can get too it, maybe less.

If I got a PS3 though my concern is there may be more hardcore people on the network that what is on the Wii, and I'm not great by anymeans.

The game that I would own right off would be killzone 3. I have killzone and love it. and God of war 3

But do I shell out $300 for one game right off.... or stick with the Wii and conduit 2, move to black opps, maybe get some golden eye, and go in spurts of $50 here and there, and hope that the Wii can keep some fun online FPS too keep my needs met.

Killzone 3 was a good game, but it has a ton off glitches. God of War III, why? Only thing you do is button mash, if anything, the excuse for that game is graphics which is stunning. I wouldn't trust any new gen console (XBOX 360/PS3). They have to many gimmicks that take advantage and leave equal disadvantages for their consumers, or thats the way it was with me. Just make the best possible choice.

I have played kz1 a lot and was pissed at kz2, kz3, so I've heard so far is don't bother
now a ps3 is a better choice then the 360
there are good players on all consoles
it is easier, a lot easier to kill on the ps3 compared to the Wii
I own the best cods for the ps3 and the Wii and
the ps3 doesn't come with an hdmi cord so
thats one more thing you, in time,you should get
I'd say get the ps3 to join your friends that don't have a Wii and
have a blast man
but don't fall sucker to the trendy games out there there are a lot

No you dont need any console. Its not like its going to save your life or make it better by owning something

I grew out of it.

I dont really need games and consoles I wont ever play

I actually still want both till the next gen, however, that'll never happen until I can gain a steady career.

Last edited:
Just wait until Nintendo's "project cafe" releases next year who knows you might want that console which is a "next gen/mid gen" console instead of the ps3

That depends, hope they don't ship out that ugly Touch Screen Controller. I can care less if the concept works, I feel that it'd just wouldn't make sense to go in reverse. I really think the controller is a Touch Screen Wii Controller, Bunch of idiots may have jump to the conclusion of additional buttons who knows. My concept being a Wii controller with no buttons (Except side R/L buttons), the Touch Screen being the fully functional NES, SNES, N64, NGC, Wii Controller packed in one... oh yeah, an XBOX 360, PS series controller as well.

Back