PS3 or Wii Decision...

Athronox

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2009
I have a tad delimma it seems...

If I go over to gamestop today and I trade in my copy of Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2, I can get a Wii for around $90....The probleem is, however, those are the only two PS3 games I own (they're basically the only ones I have interest in at the moment).

Should I do it...?

It's really all about your taste when it comes down to it. But I would get the PS3. I just enjoy online play more then anything, and the PS3 and 360 have the upper hand right now in that race.

it's all about game choice. while i play my PS3 constantly, it's only cause my Wii is busted.

i find that overall the Wii is the best of the 3. graphics are a secondary concern and i'm not big on online play as i prefer playing with people in the same room. plus i'm a major Zelda fan so that influenced my decision.

though i gotta say your missing out on some great PS3 games like LBP or inFAMOUS.

again though, it's all about game choice. make the choice that lets you play the games you wanna play

I'd do it. I assume you've already finished those games? You can always buy more PS3 games down the road, and would have too anyway if you've already finished those ones.

Sell your games. You DO know they have GREAT games on the Playstation Store for 10 dollars even? 15 is the mid-high price, and 20 bucks is about the most you'll ever pay for a PSN game.

So, when you scrape some money together, ask for a suggestion on a PSN game.

But yes. Go for a wii.

Personally, I would. I own a Wii and a PlayStation 3. And, to be honest, I think the PS3 is much more fun than the Wii. The online is better, graphics are better and the content is much better.

However, if you're looking for something family-friendly and interactive, than the Wii is the best option.

The bottom line is you should pick whatever you think is best for yourself.

Back