PS3 or iPhone

Phone with extra features?

Or gaming console with crazy awesome graphics, and a promising future...

I vote PS3. My LG C1500 makes calls and that's it. And it's the best.

Phone or console ?
Dumb question
Tryin to compere some thing thats bulit for games (but where are they)
With a mp3 phone thing

Look up the definition of "good questions" and this wont be one of them.

Im not hating on it cause i cant afford it, i got a PS3 i think i can afford it. Its the fact its still just a phone. There are other phones that do the same thing as that. The plans for the iPhone are $20 more then a regular phone. It doesnt even play games. Music and movies get boring after a while.

Go ahead and ask "DS or PSP?" and more people will say DS why? Cause the PSP is to expensive. It can do everything the iPhone can so why is it to expensive? Its not.

Now lets just pretend the PSP gets phone abilities. Its still just $169. So now what would be better, iPhone or PSP? Ok, take the phone part out of the PSP then choose.

Compare it to the iPod. You can get a MP3 player that does the same thing for 1/3 of the price, but people don't. Why? Ease of use. I could get a $100 shitty MP3 player to do everything my iPod can, but I would have to go through all my songs with those shitty little buttons and it would take forever to find a song. But on my iPod I can just use the scroll wheel and flip right whatever song I want to listen to so it is worth the extra few hundred dollars. Plus people know that Apple devices are generally good quality, but if you buy some unknown MP3 player you are taking a chance. The iPhone is pretty much the same way.

Trulen said:
Phone with extra features?

Or gaming console with crazy awesome graphics, and a promising future...

I vote PS3. My LG C1500 makes calls and that's it. And it's the best.

...why does it have a promising future, for all you know you it might overheat on you, or you not like any of the games you bought

yeah what paintabller says, it's easy to use and mroe convenient, my old phone, had all these kick-ass features and it was easier to use, but my friend had a motorola phone that i "borrowed" for a bit and it was freaking annoying as hell to use, and to get songs on it..........**** that was a huge pain in the ass...........

but the iphone, is simple, hell even the second you want to operate it, you don't have to flip it open or bush any buttons, you just tap and it's 'good to go'

unless you never leave your house like 'my god the wii owns' than this would be pretty kick-ass, just grab that, wallet and keys, and your good to go for the entire night

, i'm going to go for somethign even more expensive then the iphone, like the nokia's version of a blackberry, but i think i could get a blackberry for cheap cause my friend works with rim

i like to think of it this way, if i bought a ps3 i would probably buy 5 games in it's lifetime, would occupy and satisfy me for a bit, but the iphone would satisfy me almost every second that i am outside of my house(which is alot)

yeah~~~~~~~~~~~~

From what i saw, most things about the iPhone is convenience.

So would you not say it would be more convenient to have a PSP over a DS? The argument about this would be, a DS plays games ad thats pretty much it. The PSP does a lot of things you dont need to do.

Its the same with Wii and PS3. Ps3 does more then just play games which is why people dont like it. The Wii pretty much just plays games.

So, by those logics the iPhone does to much and people would rather just have a phone thats a phone. This is not the case. Because it can do so much, people want it.

WHY THEN do people give Sony such a hard time when they put MORE effort into their products and people say its to much?

I'd spend it on the PS3, why the hell does the world need iPhones anyways? What's so great about it besides the fact that it can go on the internet, play music and be a phone. I don't understand all this hype in the iPhone anyway. Most of the people that bought them don't have friends to even call I bet.

price wise the iphone is even more expensive than a PS3. with the iPhone you have to sign up for at&t service AND you have to sign up for there internet plans. and the plans are expensive.

besides. you are comparing two things from different catorgories. apples to oranges? doesn't make sense. but hey, everyone wants to compare the PS3 to everything. why don't people just compare it to a car and complain that it doesn't hold any people and can get past 0 mph?

and wi tht he ps3 you have to buy games.....

and gamercon, people like convenience, but i think everyone here gives ps3 such a hard time cause in their opinions the games are much better, call me crazy but i'd perfer excite truck over motorstorm, because it's motorstorm on drugs

edit: we are comparing it because it's teh same price, and if a logical person had 600 dollars, what would he spend it on, a ps3 or an iphone

mushroomedmario said:
and wi tht he ps3 you have to buy games.....

and gamercon, people like convenience, but i think everyone here gives ps3 such a hard time cause in their opinions the games are much better, call me crazy but i'd perfer excite truck over motorstorm, because it's motorstorm on drugs

edit: we are comparing it because it's teh same price, and if a logical person had 600 dollars, what would he spend it on, a ps3 or an iphone
Thats your opinion, but I don't think Excite Truck is even close to being comparable with MotorStorm. What does Excite Truck even do better than MotorStorm? You can use motion sensing in MotorStorm so you can't say that.

go uber fast and go off crazy jumps, also go aff crazy jumps while being uber fast

edit: that's why i said "call me crazy" in my previous post, i knew a lot of other people wouldn't agree with me

mushroomedmario said:
go uber fast and go off crazy jumps, also go aff crazy jumps while being uber fast

edit: that's why i said "call me crazy" in my previous post, i knew a lot of other people wouldn't agree with me
I could only imagine someone having more fun with that game, like in the Wii commercials. They make the games look really fun.

You pretty much described MotorStorm. Just looks, plays and feels worse than MotorStorm.

Back