do u guys think madden will be online?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
HEy
do u guys think either madden 07/08 will be online for the wii?

I heard that Madden is " too big" to have wifi, thats wut somone said on a website. dont know if he is right.. I hope he isnt. Madden is too good of a game to not have online play. I hope they do. Does anyone know if Madden online is for the DS, if is then it would probably be the same for the wii... I was looking foward it to for the wii online..

Wiitime said:
I heard that Madden is " too big" to have wifi, thats wut somone said on a website. dont know if he is right.. I hope he isnt. Madden is too good of a game to not have online play. I hope they do. Does anyone know if Madden online is for the DS, if is then it would probably be the same for the wii... I was looking foward it to for the wii online..

That doesn't even make any sense. "Too big to have wifi"? Do you even know what wifi is?

isnt wifi to be able to connect to the internet,

This is what the person said

"No, Its to big of a game to have Wi-Fi I think. "

It would be nice if nintendo announced the games that will be online, i would call EA Sports and ask, but they wouldnt say anything

Wiitime said:
isnt wifi to be able to connect to the internet,

This is what the person said

"No, Its to big of a game to have Wi-Fi I think. "

It would be nice if nintendo announced the games that will be online, i would call EA Sports and ask, but they wouldnt say anything

Once again, it makes no sense.

And no, WiFi means it has a WiFi card, basically a smaller wireless NIC card, and it allows you to connect to wireless access points with it. You don't "connect to the internet" with it.

ok sorry.. does DS have online play for madden? Ea would be stupid not to put it on for 08. if 360 ps3, ps2 have it. Now since nintendo has this hit system. They should add it for the wii. right?

Wiitime said:
ok sorry.. does DS have online play for madden? Ea would be stupid not to put it on for 08. if 360 ps3, ps2 have it. Now since nintendo has this hit system. They should add it for the wii. right?

Madden 07 was a launch title for the wii, obviously it wasn't going to be online ready.

And like I said they probably will.

If you really want to play Madden online you can just buy it for your pc.

I am not crazy about PC games. I will take ur word that Madden 08 will probably be online for the wii

Back