Do u think????

Well, I think SSMB has good potential, but seeing as how I'm contemplating dropping $$ on PS3 for MGS4, I hope that's a contender as well. I am a huge fan of the series and have been waiting to buy a PS3 until that is released.

even though it is a great awsome the best game in the world.. I highly doubt this game will be. if nintendo was to get the great game award I think it would have to go to "Super Mario GalaxY" Even though this is a 2007 game I think they should gamer award for this game...The only reason that I think smash wont get the best game award is simply becuase it is the 2 sequel to a game...

I wouldn't call the majority of those games you listed good games lol

We're see my freind GTA 4 will be the top selling game of 08 you only have to look at how much the previous entries sold.

As for the Nintendo Wii the novelty will wear off once the PS3 starts showing off it's gems plus you have the reputation of Sony and look how well the PS2 has done!

Ok it's a slow start Sony know what they are doing you can't possibly say that Nintendo will will the next gen race 2 - 3 years time the wii is going to look pretty average in comparision of the horsepower the PS3 has under it's bonnet!

ally_uk said:
I wouldn't call the majority of those games you listed good games lol

We're see my freind GTA 4 will be the top selling game of 08 you only have to look at how much the previous entries sold.

As for the Nintendo Wii the novelty will wear off once the PS3 starts showing off it's gems plus you have the reputation of Sony and look how well the PS2 has done!

Ok it's a slow start Sony know what they are doing you can't possibly say that Nintendo will will the next gen race 2 - 3 years time the wii is going to look pretty average in comparision of the horsepower the PS3 has under it's bonnet!

It's an oversized grill. It has loads of power yeah but if no 3rd party developers are going to use it then so what? It costs almost double the amount to make a game for the ps3 than it would a wii or 360 game. And the ps3 has barely got any decent games. With no 3rd party support, it's a lost cause. Wii has the gameplay, 360 has the graphics. but i'm afraid there's no room for power alone in the gaming world.

hate to break it to u drunk, but im willing to bet anything that GTA4 will piss all over those games. Seriously SSBB is the only one with a chance to beat GTA4 in sales.

Btw, Battalion Wars 2? That game was released more than a month ago, so im guess ur maybe from Europe? Its been rated as a mediocre game. I personally think it looks good, but this topic is about sales.

Back