Do you guys think SSBB will be sold out on launch?

YES PRE-ORDER!!!!!! It'll be sold out. If you pre-order you still will probably have to wait a few days since you were so late to do so.

how many are they getting in? im sure I could get to gamestop quick

well i have 2 basically 10 min away...

if you pre order from a store like gamestop you will be getting the game a day after it comes out... just go to wal mart and buy it the day it comes out i know it wont be sold out there i work at a wal mart and people always forget that you could just go pick it up there the day it comes out and you save a few cents.

not in stores like wal mart or target. in stores like EB and maybe best buy, yes.

for a high hyped game like this in America you won't be able to get the game by preorder on time, i'd advise to go to wal-mart there will be loads of copies there

It will be sold out everywhere...I reserved mine back in spetember so I'm good...but I'm not sure whether Gamestop gives the game out to the first reservers that come or in the order that the people reserved meaning if I was the 20th person who reserved and they only got 19 copies, I wouldn't get a game even though I was the first preson there to buy it...anyone know?

lucky ppl, ur walmart reserves stuff for you, mine just says it'll be here when it gets here.

Vdogam3r said:
Well, I know that if you reserved it, you get it...
Well think of this...100 people reserve the game at the same store...store only gets five copies...are you going to get it then? Probably not...you'll get it eventually but that's the thing, eventually...

Back