Do you have to nunchuck for every game?

MattBarca

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2007
Hi Guys,

Well we use the nunchuck for games like "Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wario Smooth etc.

But, Do you have to use the nunchuck on every game released on wii.

Does it calcluate your speed and everything on every game.

Like for example the new WWE game Smackdown VsRaw 2008, do you have to run around your lounge room controlling the actual wrestler?

Thank you everyone.

Want to talk more, add me on MSN. [email protected]

the "0" is the number zero.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A game should tell you if the nunchuck will be used. How it's used just depends on the game. A lot of games use it mainly for the extra buttons and the analog stick. If it's used for motion, it's very basic. Godfather Wii used it for left punches, choking, and executions. Metroid Prime 3 used it for using the grapple to rip off shields or certain material.

The nunchuck isn't as advanced as the Wiimote so it can't handle motion controls as well.

The nunchuck isn't as advanced as the Wiimote so it can't handle motion controls as well.[/QUOTE]

I see you have not played "Blazing Angels" then ....! the Nunchuck is about the only controller that you use. You have to use it for all control during flying straffing and bombing whilst the controller is used mainly for controlling and directing your wingmen and changing views. The Nunchuck is also very responsive.

BTW it's a great game although very frustrating when you are up against the timer

Some games use it and some don't.
Most driving games that have been and out only used the remote, and ones coming out with use the remote as well (w/Wheel attachment).

All sports games pretty well use the Nunchuck to move your player, and the shooting games you use it as well.

A lot of games do use it actually, but some have options where you can use different controller types like the Gamecube controller, Remote, Remote w/Nunchuck etc.

So no, you don't have to use the Nunchuck for every game.

well, yes, for most games , but games like nba live o8 have a family mode, where you can play with out the nunchuck, but honestly , i cant think of a game that doesnt use the nunchuck, just....brawl?

Brawl has options like I said in my post.
Gamecube controller, Remote, Remote w/Nunchuck etc.

Back