Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do you know this NES game title?

Discussion in 'Retro Consoles' started by klsrc, Jan 2, 2008.

1. klsrc

klsrc The Voice of Reason...

Hey everyone,

I am trying to remember the name of an NES game that I played probably about 16 years ago or so. I can remember very little about the game save for a few tid bits and I have no clue at all as to the title. If anyone on here can advise me based on the following description, you'll be my hero!

-Game seemed to take place in a mine shaft type environment...you took lifts deeper into the place as you progressed.

-Keys were collected to move on - I seem to remember there being red and blue ones...this may be inaccurate though.

-The game was a 2-D view from straight-on (like a side scroller, but I don't remember if it in fact did scroll left-to-right. It did scroll up and down as you got deeper in.)

-I remember something to the extent of a gargoyle-esque head on a wall that may or may not have shot fire balls at one point earlier on in the game.

That's all I can remember now...if you would like to throw out questions/suggestions, I'll be happy to respond or tell you if you got it. Thanks a bunch! I really would love to figure this one out!

2. SnesElder

SnesElder WiiChat Member

sorry but i do not know that game
    maybe if you search on the wikipedia you will find it

3. StormSurge

StormSurge WiiChat Member