Do you think we will see a Brawl demo at Gamestop?

WAM

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
oh god I hope so. cmon fellow brawlers PRAY!Except if they do im going to hate when 5 year olds think they can play and waste there time :sick:

i wanna say yes, cuz they did have a paper mario demo, a mario galaxy demo and a few others, but iono...im not gonna hold my breath.

how early of the release did they have em?

sec im gonna call them right now.

Mine said no they arent.:sad:

Last edited:
I went there yesterday and the guy said he hasn't heard anything about one yet and when a called another time he said no.

wiiisawesome said:
I went there yesterday and the guy said he hasn't heard anything about one yet and when a called another time he said no.
yea see its the same way at bestbuy. no one knows if they get the demo or not, a nintendo rep just randomly shows up, and puts the demo disc in the system and there it is. so from that stand point, i wanna believe it'll happen, but its all up to nintendo. the retailers have no controll.

lloyd_yayo said:
yea see its the same way at bestbuy. no one knows if they get the demo or not, a nintendo rep just randomly shows up, and puts the demo disc in the system and there it is. so from that stand point, i wanna believe it'll happen, but its all up to nintendo. the retailers have no controll.

i still have hope

Oh gawd. I doubt they would do that lmao

I could see a demo disk similar to the E4A demo being distributed to certain store chains. But it is possible that they may decide the game is hyped enough and doesn't need a demo to boost player interest.

Several people I spoke with were skeptical of SMG due to the wiimote nunchuk controls, and after playing it at a kiosk, purchased a copy. But did they really NEED SMG demos to boost public interest? I kinda doubt it.

So the other logical conclusion being that they tauted the hall out of this game for so long they wanted to give the fans a taste of what's coming..that seems actually reasonable.

And on that note, Super Smash Bros. has been one of the most successful gaming franchises Nintendo has ever had. So it makes you wonder if we will see demo kiosks around and after the launch like we have with SMG?

Back