If Brawl DID have a DEMO-

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Ok i was thinking for some of you people who want to savor the flavor in playing the ACTUAL game, WOULD you play the demo?

The upside-Well you'd be playing brawl,Well the demo atleast, But you'd actually be playing it ;D, And think about it you'd be getting that practice in with the limited characters that there are selectable but you'd still be playing it, Then when you get the game You'd be that much prepaired to get instantly online and do some PWNING! ;D

The downside-Well as you know as much as everybody else wants to play brawl including my self, The downside is all that time we've waited for a REALLY good game it's giving us the option to play what little there is, But in that instant of waiting for so damn long is now halfway wasted, I actualy know some people who haven't looked at the dojo because they want the game to be THAT good,Now since we've been waiting forever would you want to waste it on the DEMO, Or actually having that feeling of embracement of the joyfullness of opening the actual box and putting that wonderfull disc in you're wii and begining the EPICNESS OF BRAWL!?!!?!?!

Its actually being rumored that Brawl Demo's will be seen in Gamestop's and EB Games on the...13? [If my memory serves me right]

If this turns out to be true, you can count on me waiting there on the 13th when the employee opens the doors.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Its actually being rumored that Brawl Demo's will be seen in Gamestop's and EB Games on the...13? [If my memory serves me right]

If this turns out to be true, you can count on me waiting there on the 13th when the employee opens the doors.

I will try to go to the EB games near me and give this a play, and I am sure I will wait for the store to open as well.

Keep it on the downlow though, we don't know who could be reading this.
I don't want everyone rushing out there on that day...
:shifty:

No. I do check Smash Dojo, but I want the game to be really great, and I want the first time I play it to bet the original game.

ahh i shouldnt look at the dojo no more but its like chip you just can't stop!!!!! yeah true but the dojo wouldnt ruin it all

I wouldnt want to play the demo. The first time i play Brawl, I want it to be the actual full game, like Shrek4wii said. Now if it was way back in the summer or september/octoberish hell yea I would love to play a demo., but since Brawl's right around the corner, I can wait.

well the 13 i go back to school and the only way to get to an EB is to bus it. so no way.

I find it hard to believe they would take there time to mass produce a demo when the game is coming out in less than a month as of the estimated release date of the demo, anyway they had already made a demo, I'm sure you all know, not for the public, making a demo would be a waste IMO, keep making copies of the real version, please Nintendo.

Back