Do you want a Nintendo Vii?

dchao

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
SF Bay Area
LOL. Fake Nintendo Wii from China!

Earlier this month, there were rumors saying that China planned to produce a fake Nintendo Wii known as the Vii. The Vii is a complete clone of Nintendo Wii’s console box and remote control. The quality of the clone is definitely not as good as the original unit. However, Vii would cost so much lesser than Nintendo Wii. There are already a few games announced to be released soon such as Happy Tennis and Catch Fish. From the game titles, you could have decide which console will suit you better.

Source: http://www.thegadgetblog.com/2007/10/16/chinas-clone-nintendo-wii-called-vii/

Heh, I remember reading about the Vii a week or so ago at Joystiq, the thing looks, plays, and even sounds just like the Wii.

But if it ever came stateside, my money would go straight towards the Wii.

I read about this weeks ago. I think it makes a good prank, give it to somebody who was hoping for a Wii this christmas...

JT. said:
I read about this weeks ago. I think it makes a good prank, give it to somebody who was hoping for a Wii this christmas...

Or better yet, have an absent minded mother mistaken the Vii for a Wii and ends up purchasing the Vii for X-mas.

Oh the poor kid to be the victim of that unfortunate event..

Gikoku said:
Heh, I remember reading about the Vii a week or so ago at Joystiq, the thing looks, plays, and even sounds just like the Wii.

But if it ever came stateside, my money would go straight towards the Wii.
I agree. It may be a good looking clone, but it will never be as good as the original.

Lil Miss Foxxxy said:
:lol: That's just a quick fix to avoid copyright infringement due to the fact that the packaging is meant to mock the official Nintendo design despite it being an unlicensed product. :)

Not sure if "Wu" products are compatible with Vii, however I have to admit I am tempted to buy one. :lol: Problem with that unfortunately I have no desire to promote Chinese theft by means of this obvious design, however at the same time I want one to promote laughter as I unveil it to the general public. :)

are there any videos of the gameplay lol..it looks like it was made out of cardboard..if i see one at a flea market or something im gonna buy one and **** on it, no lie

I would cum all over the face of that stupid retard baby of a wii.
If it would play hd games then i might reconsider......

Back