Does anyone remember...

chase

Say wha'!? ...Oh.
Nov 26, 2006
...Mario Paint!? On Snes!? That was my favorite! It came with that mouse that you plugged in and you could make cartoons with music and play that fly swatter game and stuff! OOOOoooOOOoooHHHHhhhh! I SO would love if they game out with Mario Paint for the Virtual Console!

En4Neo said:
So that's where Warioware got the fly swatter idea!
Yep. I thought it was a somewhat popular game, but I guess not. If you've heard of Homestarrunner.com, then here's a little fact: They made thier first cartoon on Mario Paint with the music & stuff.

I used to spend hours on that... at my friends house. Heh. I couldn't find it anywhere and around that time online shopping was pretty much obsolete so that wasn't much of an option. If you happen to still have a Snes, I suggest you go Ebay a copy, and don't forget the mouse! ;)

I know the people at IGN and GI are craving for it to come out, so your not alone. I'll get it if it comes out.

theONE said:
I know the people at IGN and GI are craving for it to come out, so your not alone. I'll get it if it comes out.
Yeah. That would be SO AWESOME. *crosses fingers* :D

Lol, the "undo all changes" in the Photo Channel is like the 'erase all' thing in Mario Paint. Same with the clapping hands when you beat a puzzle.

I remember my mom buying this game for me, it was so much fun.

that game sucked hard. Here I go being positive again.

5 cell animation = gay
Me and everyone I knew had a cartoon of sub zero having sex with/ ripping off head of Mario/Toad/Princess......am i allowed to say that?

wasnt as good as VGA Paint, a freeware program I had back then (1992?)

the music pissed me off most. No accidentals. you could only play a C major scale. Therefore, if you wanted to make music, it had to be Mary had a little lamb. No flats. No sharps. CDEFGABC only scale possible.

Conan the Librarian said:
5 cell animation = gay
Me and everyone I knew had a cartoon of sub zero having sex with/ ripping off head of Mario/Toad/Princess......am i allowed to say that?

wasnt as good as VGA Paint, a freeware program I had back then (1992?)

the music pissed me off most. No accidentals. you could only play a C major scale. Therefore, if you wanted to make music, it had to be Mary had a little lamb. No flats. No sharps. CDEFGABC only scale possible.
It was fun then... And at that time I didn't know the difference. The reason, I think, was because it was simple yet reaaaally fun, even though I always forgot how to do everything the next time I played it... Lol... I bet there's a flash game like it somewhere out there that you could play on the Opera browser... Hmmm...

Back