Zombies ate my neighbours (SNES)

zombies1.jpg

zamn.png

Hahah my friend was so addicted to that game I wouldent mind trying it out for the VC lets just hope.

I remember playing this back in the day; In fact i'm looking at the game right now. I might go play it.

Konami own the lisence for it
Shame there was never a second one

Nintendo really needs to setup some type of Request form on their site for VC, this way they can collect all the results and determine what the public wants.

Meh they should just release everything they got, I mean whats it cost them? I'd assume the only cost involved with VC is bandwidth other than that it's pure profit.

The point of VC was not just to bring classics back, but also something for Nintendo to have during there low release periods which popup everyone once in a while.

The big issue with these old-school games I think is the ratings. Every game on the system requires a rating, and that translate to a cost. Other than that they just need to take a few screen shots, write out a blurb for the online store, and adapt the controls (not too hard once it's been done once).
However, I'm willing to bet it's not a $trillion per game so they'd certainly be making a mint out of the VC. Considering most games are somewhere between 256 - 1024 kB, they'd probably be using up more bandwidth by people just browsing.

Back