Does DDR for wii have a feature where I can...

Seven.7

WiiChat Member
Nov 3, 2007
Disable the use of the nunchuck and remote? Will it let me dance using only the mat? The idea of flailing my arms left and right with a cord in between while dancing on DDR, just doesnt sound fun. Also can I expect this to be very similar to the arcade? Where can I buy another mat? Would you recommend a purchase as long as I liked the arcade?

yes u can disable the features with the remotes, you can dance normally like u do in the arcade, i enjoy it and they have really good music you can unlock and you can buy another mat on ebay or u can buy universal ones at like ebgames. i would recommend it if u enjoy the arcade version of this game.

Aha, thanks for the quick reply. Exactly the info I needed. Now I know im going to get it but the question is how do I fit this into my budget with things like Mario Galaxy, MoH:H2, and BW2. Hmm im going to have an empty wallet. Thx again

lol yea i know how u feel, i reserved ddr and then reserved mario galaxy. sometimes i feel it was a good thing ssb got pushed back lol give me more time to play other games..and also want mario kart too! so many games, so little time!

Back