Does internet get slower?

HelpMeGetWii

Wanter of Wii
Feb 3, 2007
Langley, Canada
I use my internet a lot on the wii
first it was fast but now its slowing down
i play movies and play games on my wii internet
now i can't even watch movies because its so slow it plays for a few secs then needs to load more (it didn't do that before it would always play straight) any1 else have this problem or does any have solutions
plz post back

HelpMeGetWii said:
I use my internet a lot on the wii
first it was fast but now its slowing down
i play movies and play games on my wii internet
now i can't even watch movies because its so slow it plays for a few secs then needs to load more (it didn't do that before it would always play straight) any1 else have this problem or does any have solutions
plz post back

i'm having the same problem actually .

callme.nasty said:
i'm having the same problem actually .
yeah i turned off my wii and watch t.v for an hour then tried it out again and i could watch videos on youtube without it stopping but it seems slower still maybe its paranoia

quick question any1's wii freeze during internet? mine did :(

Mine has frozen twice too, but I believe it's because it is the beta version

It could be that someone is stealing your bandwidth or you may have a computer problem.

Possibly a virus or something of that sort. I'm not sure if you can get a virus on the Wii or not, but I'd be careful of the sites you visit on your Wii just like your PC.

blueradio said:
It could be that someone is stealing your bandwidth or you may have a computer problem.

Possibly a virus or something of that sort. I'm not sure if you can get a virus on the Wii or not, but I'd be careful of the sites you visit on your Wii just like your PC.
yup always careful

Back