Does Mario have a full name?

FRuMMaGe said:
Nah they aren't cousins. This is just fanboy speculation.

Look on any decent wiki, and you will see that Wario was just an enemy for Mario. Then Waluigi was just tacked on as an evil version of Luigi.

Waluigi has since become more popular than any other character in video game history. (to me :lol: )

So I guess it's Wario Wario and Waluigi Wario?

SantaClaws said:
they're cousins!!

It was in a nintendo power magazine a while back, I posted it on here somewhere too

it was in FAQ's

They keep changing it. One moment they are not related, then Ninty decide that they are related. Then they change it back.

I demand DNA tests! :lol:

His last name is Segali well actually that is the last name of the voice of the dude who they got the name of mario from so really his last name is Segali!!!!!!

Segali is a cool name.

Well, I'm off to bed. It's 4.20am and I'm getting sleepy :yesnod:

mario segali

luigi segali

wario segali

waluigi segali

yoshi ?????

boshi ?????

waluigifs5.jpg

mario and luigi were saved by yoshi, remember yoshi's iland?

i remember after you beat the game that the stork takes both of the babies back home, to this small village and leaves them on a doorstep.

then, the door opens and you see two pairs of feet...

and that was it, you NEVER see mario and luigi's parents.

but where did wario and waluigi come from?

Mikeo22 said:
His last name is Segali well actually that is the last name of the voice of the dude who they got the name of mario from so really his last name is Segali!!!!!!

waluigi's last name?

ummm, ok.

but remember mario and luigi's last name is mario, just wanted to get that out there.

Jafoob said:
mario and luigi were saved by yoshi, remember yoshi's iland?

i remember after you beat the game that the stork takes both of the babies back home, to this small village and leaves them on a doorstep.

then, the door opens and you see two pairs of feet...

and that was it, you NEVER see mario and luigi's parents.

but where did wario and waluigi come from?
Wario was never born, he just congealed in a gutter.

Waluigi didn't need to be born, he was too awesome. First there was nothing, then there was Waluigi

Why do you care? but ill contribute :3
Nintendo have never actually told any background information on mario's last name. In my days of watching cartoons i know from experince that they call luigi, luigi mario, and mario, mario mario. as it was on a birthday card mario gave luigi for his birthday following a giant pizza pie cake :p (this was in the part where the real actors do their scene before the cartoon starts(filler))
DONE

Mikeo22 said:
um know his name was mario segali.

just take a look at the link.

http://games.ign.com/articles/833/833615p1.html

That IGN article goes on about how the character became Mario from Jumpman. It says they got Mario name from the head wharehouse guy, named Mario Segali. It doesnt say that they copied the guys last name.

While both the cartoon and movie might not be official, Mario Mario and Luigi Mario seems to be the current credible last names right now unless Nintendo says otherwise.

That article was a good read on the old old history that isnt usualy included in Mario history articles\shows.

-Pnuts

Back