Does Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 offer local multiplayer / splitscreen?

Nope, and it totally sucks. Stupid back of the box lied so very cruely.

What is with the lack of splitscreen going on?

What a lack of effort from EA. I still like this game, but the glitches and lack of multiplayer don't surprise me because EA games rutinely have great potiential but come up short overall. Its a bit of a trick calling online multiplayer. The first MoH had 2 player so it was an expectation for this game.

ATM, any wii game is a side project in EAs mind. They focus on 360 and PS3, which is pretty stupid considering more wii consoles have been sold than either of the two.

miiplaywii said:
Has Wii out sold 360? I know as of Sept 30 Wii had not.

Worldwide sales figures
Xbox 360: 13.4 million as of September 30, 2007
Wii: 13.17 million as of September 30, 2007
PlayStation 3: 5.59 million as of September 30, 2007

Stats from wiki.

Last edited:
the box was wrong

i was pissed when i found out that mohh2 was only a one player plus online game

no 2-4 players with any of the modes online, campagn or even arcade mode
and to thinkin all i really wanted was a battle mode
i guess red steel isnt retired yet

oh and wii seems 2 beat the xbox everywhere exept the us
that wouldnt b the case if they made enough consoles

http://www.vgchartz.com/

5.59 million PS3s. LMAO. But, to the topic.

It seems like all third party game developers just sweep Wii to the side for one reason, graphics. They don't want to waste time making games with high graphics for the 360 and ps3 and then dumb them down for the Wii. Hopefully Nintendo realizes this when their next console comes out and decides to up the graphics to compete with the 360. If not it is doomed to repeat it's lack of thrid party support.

S.C.A.R. said:
Hopefully Nintendo realizes this when their next console comes out and decides to up the graphics to compete with the 360. If not it is doomed to repeat it's lack of thrid party support.

Nope, that would be a dumb idea for nintendo to do. HOPEFULLY Nintendo will create their next systems graphics to compete with the other two companies NEXT systems. Not the PS3 or Xbox 360 because will still leave nintendo in the dust while the next systems improve upon there graphics yet again.

Lol, sorry Mingus. I meant the xbox and playstation. Not there current graphics but future graphics. Sorry for the confusion. Obviously you don't want to be a generation behind on graphics. O wait, the Wii is. :eek:

Edit: By the way, I can't help but to feel that we have gotten somehow off topic.

Last edited:
Back