does this game just keep going and going???

Equis said:
ummm what game?

super mario galaxy...what else???...anyway what i meant was...do you just keep on bounceing from planet to planet???

Last edited:
o lol no i saw a demo that they actually played like mario sunshine u went to the level... no we will have to wait and see..... cus the whole jumpin around thing i dont really like much!

Equis said:
o lol no i saw a demo that they actually played like mario sunshine u went to the level... no we will have to wait and see..... cus the whole jumpin around thing i dont really like much!

yeah same here..i dont think that jumping around for hours and hours would be fun...

I would like to see a mario game thats in a massive world. Maybe a cross between a rpg and the more current mario games. Not like mario rpg though. I would hope it would take place in a more traditional world like super mario world. Maybe alittle like zelda.

White-Wolf said:
I would like to see a mario game thats in a massive world. Maybe a cross between a rpg and the more current mario games. Not like mario rpg though. I would hope it would take place in a more traditional world like super mario world. Maybe alittle like zelda.
you mean like mario 64 type area when you can explore not just peaches castle that you were limited to but whole kingdom like traveling to bowsers keep, villages, open fields, etc. mario bros. style?

smg_notes.jpg

Here its a picture of the game on a planet not jumping around.

that one video thats online where he fights in space is pretty cool

I_Dont_Know859 said:
you mean like mario 64 type area when you can explore not just peaches castle that you were limited to but whole kingdom like traveling to bowsers keep, villages, open fields, etc. mario bros. style?

That would be awsome a bit like sonic adventure 1 it was so expansive I dnt understand why sega killed the rest of the 3D sonic games though they got it right the first time then they mucked all the other times up lol

Equis said:
smg_notes.jpg

Here its a picture of the game on a planet not jumping around.

lol.... Ur not a diehard mario fan r u? Anyway..... thats the starta lv. U know mario 64? its kinda like the green lv on that to start u off.

Back