dolphins (0-14) Vs PATRIOTS (14-0)

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
Who's watching? Who's laughing? Who can't wait? LOL i'm ditching the Bears to see the Pats embarrass the dolphins and run up the score! Who Else is With Me?

Should've posted this in the NFL thread, but ok. I wouldn't even bother turning this game on, it's going to be like (using Grandma's Boy quote) "If Tyson fought an infant" there is no hope for the Dolphins.

This isn't football or NFL though, it's gonna be more like a sitcom or something.

EDIT: oh no! i'm in the entertainment lounge...

im planning to watch this game....i will laugh non stop if the Patriots lose......they will be a laughing stock if they do....lol

If it was a college football game it would be worth watching (what the heck happened this year?). Otherwise, yeah it should be interesting for maybe the first half. After that...zzzzzz. Reminds me of the mercy rule in little league, lol.

edit: I remember during a postgame show a few weeks ago Marino voted that the Dolphins would end the season without winning a game! :)

<-------------- Huge Miami Dolphins fan. I'm from S. Florida so forgive me for rooting for the local team, awful as we may be.

kez said:
<-------------- Huge Miami Dolphins fan. I'm from S. Florida so forgive me for rooting for the local team, awful as we may be.
samething here....but im a Raiders fan....THE BLACK HOLE RULES!!!!

wamqyf1ef.jpg

Let's Go Fins
BTW the Fins play the Ravens this week.

The OP is assuming the Patriots won't lose (I'm with them on that), and that the Dolphins won't win (I think this is the best chance they have to not go 0-16).

blueovalboy7 said:
The OP is assuming the Patriots won't lose (I'm with them on that), and that the Dolphins won't win (I think this is the best chance they have to not go 0-16).

The fins best chance is to win in Foxboro???

The fins have two more home games. Those are their best chances to win.

Cam Cameron must die!!!!
He... he traded Chris and let.. he let Zach go and... dammit!
CAM CAMERON MUST DIE!
Even Petrino had the balls to quit!
AAAARGH! CAM CAMERON MUST DIEE!
DAMMIT!

Last edited:
I cant wait for this game, the Dolphins will win and I will laugh. lol

But the Patriots are stupid enough to use all their starters through the whole game, they always do, they barely ever take them out so that they absolutely demolish everyone they play.

BigORhyme said:
Cam Cameron must die!!!!
He... he traded Chris and let.. he let Zach go and... dammit!
CAM CAMERON MUST DIE!
Even Petrino had the balls to quit!
AAAARGH! CAM CAMERON MUST DIEE!
DAMMIT!

Zach is still on the team and Chambers was over rated. If your going to be upset about the fins getting rid of a player, get upset about Wes Welker.

Back