Donkey Kong 64

Jangles

WiiChat Member
Jun 19, 2007
Woah, this game is awesome just wondering if anyone still plays it I hadn't played it in awhile but recently picked it up and started playing it again. I'm 54% percent done with getting everything but I'm at the 6th level Crystal Cave's With 112 Golden Banana's 7/10 Battle Crown's 11/20 Banana fairies 27/40 Blueprint's 1/1 Rareware coin 5/8 boss key's.

I haven't used any guide are looked at the internet for anything on this game

:crazy:

Last edited:
i know its so old but still fun i havent played it in a while either i first played it a a cuzins house its FUN!!!

Yeah, I like it way more then Mario 64/Banjo Kazooie also I like your name.
Guns N Roses one of my favorite bands

I still play time to time also on my N64. Its definantly up there with Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie and Mario 64.

I had the ROM file and thats the last time I have played it ... the only reason I bought it was I knew I was getting Majora's Mask for Christmas that year, and it required an expansion pack. I go to buy one, and no one has them, so I drop 60 bucks on Donkey Kong that came with the exp. pack and found out the game wasn't too bad!

Last edited:
For many years, Donkey Kong has made his appearance on every Nintendo console so far. Starting with the original Donkey Kong for NES and moving all the way to Donkey Kong Bongo Beat with some side games like the popular Diddy Kong series. Donkey Kong 64 is one of the most popular games for N64 based on sales in release year. The creativity and imagination used by Nintendo and Rare is amazing. Along with Banjo Kazooie (mentioned before), Donkey Kong 64 is a great addition to the N64 game line-up.

Bottom Line - It's a great game.

Yeah I don't really like the "Donkey Konga's" Though and what's up with the new Donkey Kong Barrel Blast It looks like your milking a cow just to move are choking your chicken Id get worn out for playing that alot

Back