Donkey Kong Wii

Actually expect Donkey Kong racing for the Wii (or possibly the Gamecube?). As for a 3D Platformer, Donkey Kong: Jungle Jam was one, which was terrible.

Carbonizer said:
Can wii (sorry, bad pun) get another Diddy Kong racing? I loved that game on the N64.

The Next Diddy Kong Racing will be on on the DS. Expect Its release February 5th, 2007.

I hope its the sequel to DK 64 since most N64 fasn consider to be one of the best 64 games. I can live without Diddy Kong on the Wii since its not as good as Mario Kart. But I'll be getting it for DS.

I do love Mario Kart too, but Diddy Kong racing is its own beast by having hover crafts and planes. Ah the many hours spent stealing eggs from people on the volcano multiplayer stage.:ihih:

There have been a few different replies to my post and I just want some clarity. There will be a DS version of Diddy Kong racing, but not one for the Wii?

Carbonizer said:
Can wii (sorry, bad pun) get another Diddy Kong racing? I loved that game on the N64.
I doubt it, I loved it too. There will most probably be Mario Kart and then F-zero.

I love donkey kong, missed the n64 one though :(. I hope it comes to VC and I hope Ninty make one for the Wii.

If Nintendo made re-makes of diddy kong racing and mario kart for the Wii that would be amazing. I'd definantly buy both those games.

Back