Don't expect Majora's Mask any time soon, if AT ALL! Same goes for Donkey Kong 64!

XD375

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Canada
That's right!

I keep seeing people wondering where Majora's Mask is, yet anyone with brains needs to remember the fact that the Virtual Console N64 titles have no compatibility with the Expansion Pack! That means DK64, MM, and a lot of extra features in other games!

We can always pray that they add Expansion Pack compatibility in the future...

I guess the same would go for Controller Pack compatibility...

*looks at Castlevania*

I already asked about that. If Nintendo can host Neo Geo, that expansion pack isn't even an issue. Don't worry, we'll see Majora's Mask eventually. Keep an eye out for Castlevania 3, I'm pretty sure after that they'll launch Castlevania 64. The question is what version? Castlevania 64 has two different versions. The newer version has extra features and characters.

e fact that the Virtual Console N64 titles have no compatibility with the Expansion Pack

Did u hear this from nintendo....Or are u basing this off that no expansion pack titles have been released yet?

XD375 said:
That's right!

I keep seeing people wondering where Majora's Mask is, yet anyone with brains needs to remember the fact that the Virtual Console N64 titles have no compatibility with the Expansion Pack! That means DK64, MM, and a lot of extra features in other games!

We can always pray that they add Expansion Pack compatibility in the future...

I guess the same would go for Controller Pack compatibility...

*looks at Castlevania*

A link to where you found the info is fine to

Why would we care about Donkey Kong 64??

It was one of the worst platformers when it came out, and it certainly hasn't aged well.

Omg, quit compairing the Wii to the inferior PS3. I have downloaded multiple VC games, and played multiple GC games on the Wii. It handles them perfectly. Opinions aren't facts.

I played Majora's Mask on my wii. I have the special edition game cube zelda disk with both N64 zelda's and the original NES one. Majora's Mask is not a port, but a rom being emulated by software for it. So I'm sure if make it run on the game cube then they can do it for the virtual console.

Maybe the emulation software that runs it became the software for the N64 games in the virtual console.

If you wanted it that bad maybe you should have got the disk that I got. I think there was like 5 ways to get one for free.

Riev said:
I played Majora's Mask on my wii. I have the special edition game cube zelda disk with both N64 zelda's and the original NES one. Majora's Mask is not a port, but a rom being emulated by software for it. So I'm sure if make it run on the game cube then they can do it for the virtual console.

Maybe the emulation software that runs it became the software for the N64 games in the virtual console.

If you wanted it that bad maybe you should have got the disk that I got. I think there was like 5 ways to get one for free.

Ive seen themon sale in Gamestation for a tenner (£10)
Compared to what you pay on VC its a bargin

En4Neo said:

It was one of the worst platformers when it came out, and it certainly hasn't aged well.

Are you kidding. That was one of my favorite games. I still play it today. It wasnt as good as SM64 but was still freakin fun.

En4Neo said:

what? DK 64 owned, it's in my list of top 10 games i enjoyed

'we' care about dk 64 because it's awesome, you don't care about it cause your taste sucks

i know...

five different characters, each had their own special moves, weapons and music...

levels were huge...bosses were fun(cept the very last one, i didn't like it so much)

If they can make a disc where you can play it on the gamecube, ofc they can make it work on the wii.

Back