Downloads

Kakin

WiiChat Member
Feb 21, 2007
Does anyone know any good Torrents download sites? Most closed to register... Thanks!

hey i have a program called azures could some1 tell me how to use it as (ie.which website do i get the downloads for azures)oh and could u please paste it stepp by step

torrentspy.com is the largest at the moment.

i'm sure azureus has a readme, just read that or the FAQ.

Cactus said:
google.com is a pretty good one
Google.com is a search engine, not a torrent download site, read the question before posting

Try thepiratebay.org, I always was able to download torrents fine there, if you are looking for legal torrents, try bittorrent.com

zeon9881 said:
hey i have a program called azures could some1 tell me how to use it as (ie.which website do i get the downloads for azures)oh and could u please paste it stepp by step
well, any torrent site will work, like I said before, try thepiratebay.org, but if the RIAA or anything similar gets you, I am not responsible, ever since I turned 18, I stopped my endless downloads of pirated material, now I only download if I own the product, other than that, try bittorrent.com, they are legit now, but to stop piracy, they don't let you download VOB files (files found in the VIDEO_TS folder of a DVD), so I stay on thepiratebay.org

thepiratebay.org is pretty good. Thanks.

Zeon9881, your azures can be downloaded from thepiratebay.org too...

gamechaser001 said:
Google.com is a search engine, not a torrent download site, read the question before posting

Try thepiratebay.org, I always was able to download torrents fine there, if you are looking for legal torrents, try bittorrent.com

I think he was trying to be funny saying to search for a torrent site.

E-Roc2010 said:
I think he was trying to be funny saying to search for a torrent site.
um, okay, but he was asking what torrent sites there was, and we all know thatgoogle.com is not a torrent site

gamechaser001 said:
um, okay, but he was asking what torrent sites there was, and we all know thatgoogle.com is not a torrent site

Use Google to search for torrent sites. You'll get a much faster result than waiting for people here to answer.

Having said that, www.mininova.org is good if you're looking for TV shows.

just use Bittorrent and Pirtates Bay are the best, also im not scared of having over 100 movies on my computer my Ip addy is blocked

Back