dragon ball z budeai something ar other 2 lol

iforgetpaswerds

kevin is my name...
May 2, 2007
Does any body have this game for the wii its pretty cool it has good graphics kind of, and its like almost a classic.I have not gotten far in the game but there seems to be no difference in the game.And what about those controls to play the game its kind of hard if u ask me.:wtf:

iforgetpaswerds said:
Does any body have this game for the wii its pretty cool it has good graphics kind of, and its like almost a classic.I have not gotten far in the game but there seems to be no difference in the game.And what about those controls to play the game its kind of hard if u ask me.:wtf:
tenkaichi 2? or 3

lol hes talking about 2. the controls r really easy for that game. i was kinda disappointed by it cause its was really easy to beat it took me about 2 days to beat it on hard. all in all it was a pretty good game and im planning on buying the one coming out on the 3rd. mabey ill own some of u up with the new internet feature.

aww too bad u wont be able to beat me if i use Cooler:smilewinkgrin:

u think you'll be able to beat me?? i beat all of adventure mode on hard with all perfects. i don't think your quite at my level since u play on medium.

cesc04 said:
u think you'll be able to beat me?? i beat all of adventure mode on hard with all perfects. i don't think your quite at my level since u play on medium.

Hahahaha ! look whos getting cocky ! oh and by the way tenkaichi 2 is super easy it took me 3 days to beat! But hey tenkaichi 3 is super hard!Although i beat the story mode in like 3 days! Sorry for getting boastful but hey i couldn't help myself !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back