Dragon Warrior

gi.zmo

the dude
Nov 15, 2007
lufkin
I was wondering if anyone knew when DRAGON WARRIOR would come out for NES on the VC list?

I read a post back from 2006 and it was on the finalized list or something on the internet...

It sparked my interest, so any help is appreciated.

Dragon Quest IV, V, and VI are going to be released on the Nintendo DS. Not sure if that rerelease will come out in the US, though. It's possible that around that time there could be a release of the first one on VC as a promotional thing.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz begs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bring it out
must have it.

:) :) :)

Very true that does look awesome but i really like 1 thru 4 alot also so kinda both would be nice.

TennisLord said:
I like all rpgs
Ever played Princess Tomato and the Salad Kingdom?......that was a weird ass RPG, Im not sure if I liked it, but uh, it was original. Good music at least.

I havent heard anything yet, but I hope we get DW III.......that was my favorite.....
2 was pretty good.....but Dragon warrior 1?......too much hack and slash to get experience and gold to advance......they all have hack and slash, but I remember "exercising" on a daily basis to get gold to save up for the pimp **** (I beleive the fire sword was the one that you have to have some 10000 gold for)

anyways, too much work, not enough adventure. PLEASE PLEASE give me 3....hey, you could gamble on beast fighting in that one! many good memories from them all.

Last edited:
i remember killing the gold golems for money and the silver slimes for the exp, lol i want this game

Back