Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Download

could you explain what exactky you looking for? cause the only PS3 DBZ game is Burst Limit which sucks ****

Well at least there is the amazing looking Dragon Ball: Raging Blast coming out this year. Burst Limit was gawd-awful

it's supposedly a Burst Limit sequel so i'm not putting much faith in it. my expectations for it are very low.

it's supposedly a Burst Limit sequel so i'm not putting much faith in it. my expectations for it are very low.

It's gameplay is the same as the Budokai Tenkaichi games, not like Burst Limits. And it has transformations only available in this game. For example, the trailer shows Broly going Super Sayian 3 when fighting Goku.

What's your sorces? Maybe they ment it looks like Burst Limit graphics wise, because it's totally different lol

i checked the date on my source and its from back when Raging Blast was first announced. i've checked up some newer info so now i get what you're saying. it does look epic but SSJ3 Broly? come on, how overpowered will he be now?

and i hope they put the GT characters in. i know GT as a series sucked but SSJ4 Gogeta was fun to use. i at least want him back.

From what I hear GT won't make it to Raging Blast. :/ But I know what you mean, it did have good characters for the Budokai games.

And I think we should look on the positive side about the Broly thing, like how it's probably going to be more than just Broly. Maybe we'll finally see Vegeta go SSJ3 too, and I know you'd like that :lol:

simply because Vegeta is the best character in the history of history.

i still think SSJ3 Broly would be too overpowered. back on DBZ Budokai Tenkaiechi 3 my Broly was damn near unbeatable. if he's anything like he was in that game then SSJ3 is just gonna be my way to say overkill.

Yeah, it does seem like something you really don't want to face online either. Can you say, "MetaKnight"? :lol:

worse cause Meta is just fast. Broly is fast, powerful, can destroy the universe by missing his target, cool, overpowered, evil, etc, etc...

But Storms gonna love this lol. Maybe there'll be a Legendary Super Sayian Goku? Perhaps?

yeah... good point. If he were to see this...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7TFZd0Loxw[/ame]

Back