Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Download

Did someone call my name???

HOLY F**KIN SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.... this game is gonna be the ****. :lol: :burgerking: :lol:

Man Shadow... I woulda loved to play against your Broly with mine. BC you know, as a hardcore fan of both DBZ and Broly... Mine just had to kick supreme ass. lol. Maybe when this one comes out we could do some online... Damn its about time they revamp Tenkaichi series, much better than Burst Limit and Budokai in my opinion.

@ Bodine: Goku can suck it. lmao jk.

I still think the ending for the original Broly movie was cheesy as ****... I mean, come on... He cant hurt him the entire time, an then he suddenly kills him with one punch. wtf. Maybe bc it was falcon paaaawnch? lol. No, idts. Not even that shoulda stopped Broly.

Last edited:
A. He kills him with a single punch because in that punch is the power of Goku, Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks, and Vegeta.

B. You guys might laugh at this, but on Budokai Tenkaichi 3, my custom Kid Goku could easily wipe out both of your Brolys. I'm srs guys.

C. Damnit Shadow, you see what happens when you leave the door open?

Alas... I do have a 360. Dont go hatin on Broly Bodine, Kid Goku can suck it tooo. With that little stick an crap... An idc if he had Piccolos power an all the others, it still shouldnt of done what it did.

@ Shadow: Please... Underestimate much??? lol

Back