drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popert said:
I suspect you ripped those bowser and yoshi pictures, when you put your mouse over it is says:
by_artununos
and
by_flintofmother3
well when i was on deviantart i found out it says that for some reason (think they hacked me)

deleted

I noticed that three of your pictures ARE from the same name. So if you make the picture I requested having the name nintendrawer, I'll say sorry about that post ;)

Last edited:
Taking other peoples artwork and claiming it as your own is not acceptable here at WiiChat.

bw! said:
can you do a comic with yoshi in it with the mario bros

ive put yoshi in the super mario bros comic anyway,because im putting them on loads of different post,ill put them all here (might not have room for all).
im working on another comic anyway so i might put yoshi in it!

Syntax said:
Taking other peoples artwork and claiming it as your own is not acceptable here at WiiChat.

sorry:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive put yoshi in the super mario bros comic anyway,because im putting them on loads of different post,ill put them all here (might not have room for all).
im working on another comic anyway so i might put yoshi in it!

thanks

what is this comic about

re-arrange the following words into a well known phrase

"full, of, ****, you, are"

can you tell what it is yet? :)

But you also said it was done on Dec. 9th, the picture says Sept. 21, I'm done with this thread! Goodbye!

(Stealing is a sin AND a crime!)

bilzar said:
But you also said it was done on Dec. 9th, the picture says Sept. 21, I'm done with this thread! Goodbye!

(Stealing is a sin AND a crime!)

The power of the Internet Channel's zoom!!

dr bowser if you want to know why you are being flamed at, It is because you have copied pictures from other people and claimed that it is yours. Now no one will believe you.

To Prove That You Drew It. Put Your Wiichat Name (dr bowser) On The Drawings.

Have A Nice Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back