Ds lite have opera?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I have been deciding if i want a psp or ds or i really want another system. ( i have the wii).. But the ds seems more like my type. When i read reviews, some people have said that opera is on its way and you will be able to surf the net.... Has that happend yet?? Is nintendo going to do this? Thanks ( also if you want to tell me why you love the DS that will help)

Thanks

Nintendo already made a browser for it.

Get the DS it's one of my favorite systems ever! Make sure you at least pick up Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and New Super Mario Bros. :)

Hi there,

I have a ds-lite with a copy of opera with it. It's not too bad but it can be a bit slow on with the larger sites. And please don't expect it to be as good as Internet Explorer or Firefox on your PC though! As long as you can accept that the DS is not a PC, you'll get along fine with it.

I travel a lot with my job and I actually prefer using the ds to check my online emails to opening up my laptop and waiting 2 mins for that to boot.

Opera for the ds can be found quite cheaply nowadays (£15 in game-station). At that price, I would definitely recommend it.

Cheers

I dont think the browser supports any flash movies or anything, and it can sometimes get slow.

But the DS is just really fun. Get New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, and maybe Metroid Prime Hunters. There are many good games out there for DS.

Back