Accesories- PSP there are more i want
Ds can connect to wii or somthing-DS
DS has cartrige so i wont take the chance of laser dieing again-DS
PsP has features such as music movies and internet browser-PSP
Im afraid of PSP breaking again-DS
so total scores for me would be
DS-6
PSP-5
what would you guys do i already have 8 PSP games if i sell it im gonna get around 150 for it (broken) or if i keep i spend 80 i think i favor the psp a lil but i tihnk ds is cool and im scared of psp breaking again so please tell me what you think please no flaming

Last edited:
I would totally recommend the DS, because with the new technology, the DS can be turned into a multimedia system and can browse the internet. The DS is alos extremely durable. So if I were you I would get a DS, I got one and I'm BADABABABA, IM LOVIN' IT!

get the ds. i looooooooove it. online is fun and free. with a ds-x, you can get 4 gigs of memory for music and movies on your ds aswell! making it a psp with better games, better online, and a dope touch screen. sell the psp and get a ds!

get ds far better games and its strong i droped mine like ten times and not a thing has gone wrong..........yet:shifty:

i have both well my son has the ds and i have the psp, the ds goes unplayed for months at a time the psp was a christmas gift so he to me so hes into it right now.. it really doesnt matter which u get..btw asking here wasnt a good idea lol this is mainly a nintendo forum..thats like ask a pizza hut employee if dominos pizza is better... just get what u feel like... afterall you will have to live with it

ive have and played both, but the one i really use more is my ds because the games are so much intuitive and really changes how u play normal games. If ur worried about thinking that the psp was a waste of money, still keep it and if u dont like the ds u could always sell it (but i doubt that will happen :p)

see i love my psp and them games but im scared it might break again and there are also some ds games id love to have so idk lol im bad at making decisions lol

heres what i think

i would go for the ds, cause the ds is able to be dropped alot more than the psp. with the big psp screen it is way to easy to crack it, while with the ds you can just close it and open it. i used to have a psp, but i sold mine to get a ds, cause the psp dosent have real good battery life and i was tired of carrying around a charger all day long. the actual decision is totally up to you, but try the ds, it wont let you down, it hasnt let me down and i have the orginal fat gray ds, and i love it, maybe you will too. not to mention ds has ff3, which i own and its alot of fun...

Back